[LON-CAPA-users] Printing out a student's work

lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 7 Jan 2011 10:12:41 -0500

<FONT face=3D"Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif" size=
=3D2><div>I sent this message a couple of days ago, but never saw it come i=
n - so I am retrying it. I apologize if you see it twice somehow.<br><br>I =
have a student that transferred from our high school. I have a state requir=
ement to be send copies of her work to the new school, so I need to print a=
ll of her LonCapa assignments.<br><br>I don't seem to have a way to do this=
? I can't log in as the student since I don't know her password, and I can'=
t find a way to reset the password. If I were to use the normal password re=
setting mechanism, it will send the update message to her email, not to me.=
dinator. I can run an assessment report, click on each assignment, and prin=
t that. However, this also prints all the student submissions, etc. Not ver=
y nice/professional looking, and will take quite a lot of time:(<br><br>Am =
I missing some other method of printing a student's work? This could be ver=
y critical - in New York, they occasionally come by and "audit" the student=
 work for a year. In this case, I would need to print out all assignments f=
div></FONT><BR>