[LON-CAPA-users] Printing out a student's work

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 7 Jan 2011 21:37:58 -0700

--001636c5a9ab96488704994e4cdb

Brew,

I'm not sure exactly what information you need to print, but try this:

   1. As Course Coordinator, navigate to one of the resources you'd like to
   print
   2. Then click on the "Print" Icon/Link
   3. You should get a screen with several radio buttons.  One option is to
   print "Selected *Problems* from *entire course* for *selected people*"

If you then continue with the screens and options from there, you might be
able to get what you need.

Todd

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 8:12 AM, <Robert_Brewington@er.monroe.edu> wrote:

> I sent this message a couple of days ago, but never saw it come in - so I
> am retrying it. I apologize if you see it twice somehow.
>
> I have a student that transferred from our high school. I have a state
> requirement to be send copies of her work to the new school, so I need to
> print all of her LonCapa assignments.
>
> I don't seem to have a way to do this? I can't log in as the student since
> I don't know her password, and I can't find a way to reset the password. If
> I were to use the normal password resetting mechanism, it will send the
> update message to her email, not to me.
>
> I also can't find a straightforward way to print as the Course Coordinator.
> I can run an assessment report, click on each assignment, and print that.
> However, this also prints all the student submissions, etc. Not very
> nice/professional looking, and will take quite a lot of time:(
>
> Am I missing some other method of printing a student's work? This could be
> very critical - in New York, they occasionally come by and "audit" the
> student work for a year. In this case, I would need to print out all
> assignments for all students for the year.
>
> Thanks for any help,
> brew

--001636c5a9ab96488704994e4cdb

Brew,<br><br>I&#39;m not sure exactly what information you need to print, b=
rces you&#39;d like to print</li><li>Then click on the &quot;Print&quot; Ic=
on/Link</li>
<li>You should get a screen with several radio buttons.=A0 One option is to=
tions from there, you might be able to get what you need.<br>
=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; border-left: 1px solid=
 rgb(204, 204, 204); padding-left: 1ex;">
=3D"2"><div>I sent this message a couple of days ago, but never saw it come=
 in - so I am retrying it. I apologize if you see it twice somehow.<br><br>=
I have a student that transferred from our high school. I have a state requ=
irement to be send copies of her work to the new school, so I need to print=
 all of her LonCapa assignments.<br>
udent since I don&#39;t know her password, and I can&#39;t find a way to re=
set the password. If I were to use the normal password resetting mechanism,=
 it will send the update message to her email, not to me.<br>
dinator. I can run an assessment report, click on each assignment, and prin=
t that. However, this also prints all the student submissions, etc. Not ver=
y nice/professional looking, and will take quite a lot of time:(<br>
ould be very critical - in New York, they occasionally come by and &quot;au=
dit&quot; the student work for a year. In this case, I would need to print =
out all assignments for all students for the year.<br>