[LON-CAPA-users] Slot Help

Stuart Raeburn lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 27 May 2010 01:44:07 -0400

Todd,

> FYI, it appears that on my 2.8.1 system, restricting the slot to a
> particular resource actually seems to make it unavailable, even for that
> resource :(

Thanks for reporting this.

Yes, apparently the slot request code has been this way since slots
were first included in LON-CAPA (in 2.0.0).  This is now fixed in
slotrequest.pm rev 1.107, which will be included in the next LON-CAPA
release.  Until then I recommend not restricting slots to a particular
resource.

Stuart Raeburn
LON-CAPA group