[LON-CAPA-users] Slot Help

Felicia Berryman lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 26 May 2010 19:47:06 -0400

Hi Todd,

I created some documentation a while back that might need updating at
https://loncapa.msu.edu/faculty/signup-tutorial/

Please note that the loncapa.msu.edu website will be updated soon and
this page may go away.  I created this page because it was so difficult
to explain using slots for sign-up.  This is from an older version of
LON-CAPA and may need to be updated.

Felicia