[LON-CAPA-users] IMS package imports

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 23 Apr 2010 12:41:31 -0400

Hi,

The reason that the IMS Import is CMS-dependent is that the standard is not really implemented well in most any CMS. What you get from each one of them is some sort of strange "dialect" with extensions, etc.

The standards all sound great, but once reality kicks in ...

... what system are you porting from? Can you send me examples of original source code?

- Gerd.