[LON-CAPA-users] fixing an ordered list

Stefan Bisitz lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 23 Apr 2010 12:17:07 +0200

Hi James,

To be sure to have matching roman numbers in the list and in the answer
options, I suggest to just directly type them. In this case, you are
independent from any not supported display or printing options, e.g.

<ul>
<li>(I) the current</li>
<li>(II) the potential difference across it</li>
<li>(III) the cross-sectional area</li>
<li>(IV) the length of the resistor</li>
</ul>

Stefan Bisitz