[LON-CAPA-users] LONG wait times for changing course parameter settings

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 19 Oct 2009 11:04:53 -0400

Hi,

You might have a few left-over parameters from the previous
incarnations of the course.

Do

Main Menu
  -> Modify parameter settings (due dates, etc) for resources and the
course
    -> Existing Parameter Settings for Your Resources: Modify Resource
Parameters - Overview Mode

You might want to delete a lot of those, which might not apply to
anything anymore.

- Gerd.