[LON-CAPA-users] LON-CAPA Biology Resources

Mark Lucas lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 23 Jul 2009 02:18:21 -0400

Hi,

I have a number of high school teachers expressing an interest in
Biology Resources. We'll poke at TheDump and HHMI materials, but beyond
that can anyone tell me where the good pockets of biology materials are
at this point?

A pointer to the pocket and a quick description of the materials (what
grade level, what kinds of questions/problems, what level course are
they designed for) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Mark

Mark Lucas                                      email: lucasm@ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab                             phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy             fax:   (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701