[LON-CAPA-users] LON-CAPA Biology Resources

Joe Grigas lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 23 Jul 2009 11:31:13 -0400

MSU has a biology folder with a folder labled bio(Biology Account).
It takes some sifting.  Some links don't always work so well.  Sam
Riffel;   folder MSU/samriffel/   also has some biology stuff.  Lake
Fenton High School's domain has biology items under grigasjo and kroy-
some are very specific to a textbook though, but not all.

Joe Grigas