[LON-CAPA-users] Custom Response & ASSIGNED_SCORE

Mark Lucas lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 15 Jul 2009 14:42:01 -0400

Brew,

I think the awarded or Partial credit Factor is supposed to allow
this. If you have a response tag
which matches and has a responseparam with awarded set to 0.5, they
will get half credit, whatever the credit is.

You can then probably include 2 different response tags in an OR
fashion (I can't remember the syntax) and
assign the awarded param differently.

My guess is that the student is not allowed to go back and retry it,
since it is probably marked as correct.

Can awarded be placed in a hint as a responseparam?

Mark