[LON-CAPA-users] Data on students with disabilities

Joe Grigas lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 16 Feb 2009 14:20:08 -0500

Gerd-
We have approximately 300 students per year use LON-CAPA, I would
estimate that at least 25 per year have a 504 or IEP.  We use LC in
two required courses, so out entire school population at one time if
not every year, uses LC.  I could get more precise numbers if needed.

Joe Grigas