[LON-CAPA-users] Using Sequence Editor

lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 3 Feb 2009 20:27:34 -0500

d find myself wondering if there are any more instructions than the Help pa=
ge. This looks like it needs a whole chapter in the Author manual, with lot=
s of examples.<br><br>For example, what can you put in the condition fields=
? Can you put various statements, or is this only tokens which will be wrap=
ped in parenthesis for an if statement? Can I set or change variables here?=
ith Start near the bottom, the next piece in the middle, and the last piece=
 at the top. Finish was nicely on the bottom:) Is there some way to re-arra=
nge the resources in a better order? Can I adjust the layout so the links d=
on't wander all over the page?<br><br>I am thinking I may be better off jus=
t writing a regular problem with &lt;block&gt; statements for control. What=
 are the benefits of using the Sequence?<br><br>What I want to do is place =
4 or 5 questions in a sequence. The questions loop until the student gets s=
ome percentage correct (for example, 3 in a row or maybe 3 out of the last =
4). I have a good idea of what the links should look like, and what the con=
ditions want to be, I just don't seem to be able to draw anything with any =