[LON-CAPA-users] Math Coding Question: first draft of tutorial

Peter Riegler lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 10 Sep 2008 04:13:57 +0200

Hi,

after I friendly reminder today, I have finally put the tutorial into
the place indicated by Felicia below.

Problem is, that I haven't found time to work on it further. If you
desperately need more on the issue, just let me know. That will bring
working on the tutorial higher on my agenda.

Peter