[LON-CAPA-users] &EXT equivalent for for &check_status()

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 30 May 2008 00:23:43 -0700

Hi Todd,
  Yes, your experience seems to corroborate my own.
I did simply want to find out if there existed an "incantation" for
check_status to be used with &EXT().
I realize that I can interpret the different strings returned by
'solved' or 'award' but thought perhaps we could benefit from learning
about any undocumented "incantations" corresponding to some of the
perl script functions described in the Author Manual (like
&check_status()).
I'm not inclined to keep on reinventing the wheel if it already exists.

Cheers,
Ray