[LON-CAPA-users] &EXT equivalent for for &check_status()

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 29 May 2008 22:14:06 -0600

Ray,

I suspect you probably already know, generally, how to access &EXT()
functions for another resource, but in case you don't:  You can assign
an "alias" for the resource (paramter_0_mapalias).  Then your &EXT call
would look something like
&EXT('user.resource.resource.partID.solved','alias') I know this works
if the problems are in the same sequence, but not sure if they're not in
the same sequence.

I suspect that the real question is simply if there exists an &EXT()
equivalent of &check_status().  Unfortunately, I don't know the answer
to that.  I would think if you really wanted the numbers, you could
always write a simple wrapper function to convert those strings into
numbers :).

Todd