[LON-CAPA-users] &EXT equivalent for for &check_status()

Fri, 30 May 2008 09:16:03 -0700

Hi Ray,

> I did simply want to find out if there existed an "incantation" for
> check_status to be used with &EXT().

Nope.

But, as before would be easy to add.

code for &check_status is in response.pm

Easy enough to add an optional second argument to it, and pass the
argument to all of the EXT calls that is does in there.

EXT is intelligent if given a second argument of undef.

Once again a great tiny project for you Ray, if you wanted to polish
your coding skills.

(Hrrm.... I think &check_status() needs a bug fix to it to. It doesn't
take into account if a time limit has been set... Looks like it should
call &EXT() for the due date but should instead call
&Apache::lonhomework::due_date() ...)

--
guy@albertelli.com   0-7-0-6-27,137