[LON-CAPA-users] availability of problems

Peter Riegler lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 27 May 2008 17:17:57 +0200

Hi,

do you see any version changes to those missing problems on your What's
new screen (as course coord. go to main menu > what's new)?

Could you name the full path to the missing resources such that somebody
else can check? (Such as
/res/fhwf/riegler/Mathematik/Lineare%20Algebra/Funktionenraeume/SkalarproduktFourierraum.problem)

Peter