[LON-CAPA-users] LON-CAPA and php?

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 31 Mar 2008 17:35:22 -0400

Hi,

Hmm ... we had PHP compatibility issues in the past, and anyway, we
do not want anybody installing additional software on a LON-CAPA
production machine.

What is the exact nature of that communication? Can he or she provide
an example? Does it just retrieve parameters and set hidden variables?

- Gerd.