[LON-CAPA-users] LON-CAPA and php?

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 31 Mar 2008 15:43:59 -0600

We would primarily use the retrieval of parameters and setting of hidden
variables.  The code also used to talk to a database for storage and
retrieval of some information.  The author is willing to either use
communication with his own database within the mysql installation on our
library server, or hard-code information in problems if we can't talk to
the database.

I'll try to get my hands on a suitable piece of sample code.

Todd