[LON-CAPA-users] LON-CAPA and php?

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 31 Mar 2008 13:51:32 -0600

I've got a faculty member who has some Flash activities he'd like to
migrate into LON-CAPA.  In general this is pretty easy, but he's used
php to communicate with the Flash element and set/retrieve variables.  I
seem to remember way back that LON-CAPA didn't play well with php.  Is
that still the case?  If needed, we can probably find another way to
communicate with the Flash element, but of course it'd be easier if we
didn't have to.

Thanks,

Todd
--
Dr. Todd Ruskell
Senior Lecturer, Department of Physics       Office:  Meyer Hall 326