[LON-CAPA-users] Automatically advance to next resource?

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 31 Mar 2008 10:52:50 -0600

Hi,

I know this may seem kind of strange, but I'm wondering if there's some
kind of incantation (probably in a css or other style file?) that would
automatically cause LON-CAPA to advance to the next resource when the
"Submit" button is pressed, rather than the default of returning to
resource just answered.  This could be useful in surveys, for example.

Thanks,

Todd
--
Dr. Todd Ruskell
Senior Lecturer, Department of Physics       Office:  Meyer Hall 326