[LON-CAPA-users] Conditional Sequence Help

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sun, 2 Mar 2008 21:09:36 -0500

Hi,

On Mar 2, 2008, at 6:04 PM, Todd Ruskell wrote:

> The problem is that the rest of the course "below" the sequence (as
> viewed in the Navigation page) also becomes conditionally hidden until
> the last condition is met.  Is this expected behavior?

Yes, since there would be no way to get to these resources if it's
just a linear sequence.

>   Is it possible
> to not have this happen (so I don't have to change the course
> structure
> to keep things visible to students)?  What's the magic incantation?

I think you need to make one parallel path, which passes by all
blocked resources.

- Gerd.