[LON-CAPA-users] Conditional Sequence Help

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sun, 2 Mar 2008 19:57:03 -0800

Todd,
            I did a poster on just this kind of thing at the UIUC
Conference.  We used it a couple of semesters in an Organic Chemistry
Lab report.
I can't say that it provoked much interest.  Maybe I'll just use the
same poster again this year. :-)

What you want to do is  have a   branch from the same point where you
have set your existing condition but with the complementay condition
(i.e. "take this route whenever the question has not been answered"),
and which leads directly to end of the enclosing sequence, so that
there is always a single continuous path to the subsequent sequence...
etc.... etc...

I can give you the /res URL if you are interested.... if I haven't
already done so, I suppose I could make it open source.

But I think you get the idea.... right?

Cheers,
Ray