[LON-CAPA-users] Problem with interaction between tccfl and fsu servers

Felicia Berryman lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 14 Feb 2008 17:19:57 -0500

Hi Robley,

I just tried logging into tcc with one of my accounts and couldn't get
in either.  I can browse resources in the tccfl domain, so there is (or
was) some sort of connection between tccfl and msu.  I have been able to
log into another domain running 2.4.2 (my account in on the msu domain
running 2.6.2).  The problem you are experiencing probably has to do
with something other than two different LON-CAPA versions communicating
with each other.

The domain coordinator from TCC should contact the lon-capa-admin
mailing list or create a help ticket at http://help.lon-capa.org.

Felicia