[LON-CAPA-users] Problem with interaction between tccfl and fsu servers

Robley Light lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 14 Feb 2008 16:14:03 -0500

Hi, Felicia,

We never figured it out.  I'm not quite sure how to tackle it--unless
someone can perhaps think of a program component that might be corrupted or
incorrectly loaded.  Maybe you'd have some trouble shooting suggestions?
Maybe we have to wait until TCC upgrades their server?

Robley

Robley J. Light                	Professor Emeritus of Chemistry and
Biochemistry
Department of Chemistry        	Phone:   (850) 644-3844
   and Biochemistry 		Email:  rlight@chem.fsu.edu
95 Chieftan Way		  	Fax:      (850) 644-8281
Florida State University    	Home Page:
http://www.chem.fsu.edu/editors/rlight
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4390