[LON-CAPA-users] essay response uploads - download all submitted documents

Stuart Peter Raeburn lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 04 Feb 2008 13:59:58 -0500

Mike,

As currently implemented, the "Download All Submitted Documents" feature
will only retrieve files which a student has submitted to an essayresponse
problem by using the "Select Portfolio Files" link, and browsing personal
portfolio space in LON-CAPA, then selecting the file, and submitting.

A single file submitted by a student directly to the problem using the
"Browse" button to the right of the text: "Submit a file: (only one file can
be uploaded)" will not be retrieved and included in the zip file.

I'll file a bug about this in http://bugs.loncapa.org/

Stuart Raeburn
MSU LON-CAPA group