[LON-CAPA-users] Drop Box - Essay Response file checking

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 14 Feb 2008 16:06:00 -0500

Hi,

On Feb 14, 2008, at 4:00 PM, Mark Lucas wrote:

> * There are issues of listing all the extensions you are willing to
> accept. The default list for the drop box currently accepts a
> bunch, but
> not docx (word 2007), rtf, or wps (microsoft works document). Making
> sure you've got everything you want is a bit of a pain, though
> certainly
> manageable.

I can add these extensions to the standard drop box. Unfortunately, I
could not open docx-files myself, since I did not invest into the
latest Redmond stuff.

- Gerd.