[LON-CAPA-users] modify value of custom responseparam

Jay Sullivan lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sun, 17 Feb 2008 09:00:37 -0500

------=_Part_2391_22496289.1203256837117

I have the following in one of my problems:

<responseparam name="cversion" default="1" type="integer"
description="version of comment displayed" />

I am accessing this parameter inside the problem using:

<script type="loncapa/perl">
$commentversion = &EXT('resource.10.cversion');
</script>

That all seems to work fine. However, I would like to test being able to
externally change that parameter. If I view this problem in a course as CC
and choose Modify Parameter settings for this resource I can see the
parameter, but I can't change the value. The drop-down box that I get is
empty. What do I need to do to override the source code version as CC?

Thanks,
Jay