[LON-CAPA-users] Hidden Folder are displaying?

lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 22 May 2007 22:30:46 -0400

roblems, but I marked the folders as hidden because I don't want the studen=
ts starting them yet. I marked them as the Course Coordinator. In the past,=
 this seemed to remove the folders from the student's view.<br><br>However,=
 the folders are available to the students, including a testing folder that=
 I didn't change (and which was previously hidden from their view). Has som=
ething changed in how this works, or have I forgotten something obvious?<br=