[LON-CAPA-users] tex in loncapa

Lars Jensen lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 06 Jun 2007 11:46:00 -0700

Hi Ray and Gerd,

If you have a tex file without any math (or with math that looks OK with
tth), you can simply sandwich it in m-tags, using tth as follows:

<m display="tth">
Complete LaTeX document goes here
</m>

The tth mode is the only TeX display mode that understands plain latex.

If you have a few formulas, and you need jsmath to display them nice,
you can fo as follows:

<m display="tth">
plain latex here
</m>

<m display="jsmath">
Math formula that needs jsmath to look nice
</m>

<m display="tth">
more plain latex
</m>