[LON-CAPA-users] Online Exam Questions

Fri, 13 Jul 2007 20:31:32 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Jay, (and anyone else)

> > 1) Unless you want them to get hints you probably want to increase the
> > number of tries before hints appears to a large value.

Should 'Hide problem status' turn both of these off automagically?

Does anyone want hints when hidproblem status is on? (I could see
wanting the generalized hint maybe but I suspect adpative hints should
go)

> 3) Make sure you don't have any problems which have the "ordered" parameter
> in effect. If it's in effect, it will basically let the student know if they
> got a part correct before they can move on. DAMHIKT

Good point. Should this

- turn of 'ordered' if on
OR
- make it so orderd just requires them to attempt the part before
  showing the next part?

--
guy@albertelli.com   0-7-0-9-27,137