[LON-CAPA-users] Please Assist with LON-CAPA assessment module

Mon, 23 Apr 2007 19:22:56 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Lisa,

> My name is Lisa Hayden and I am working with Tanieth Dale on this pilot
> project. I would first like to thank you for your quick response, as our
> deadlines for the pilot are fast approaching.
>
> I was wondering if it might also work to edit the html source code for
> the test page by deleting the lines that reference these buttons and
> then uploading the new html file as a document for the course?

No. All of the navigation stuff is added in on the fly, not based on a
static representation in a specific html file.

Modifying lon-capa is the easy way to get what you want changed here.

--
guy@albertelli.com   0-7-0-9-27,137