[LON-CAPA-users] Please Assist with LON-CAPA assessment module

Lisa Hayden lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 23 Apr 2007 17:10:23 -0600

Hello Guy,

My name is Lisa Hayden and I am working with Tanieth Dale on this pilot
project. I would first like to thank you for your quick response, as our
deadlines for the pilot are fast approaching.

I was wondering if it might also work to edit the html source code for
the test page by deleting the lines that reference these buttons and
then uploading the new html file as a document for the course?

Thank you,
Lisa