[LON-CAPA-users] Announcements, blogs, RSS feeds, etc...

Felicia Berryman lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 07 Sep 2006 10:26:31 -0400

Hi Mark,

> * Has anyone considered the possibility of a course specific
> announcement space that can be inserted at the top of the NAVMAPS
> page, just as machine announcements show up at the bottom?

I wonder if using a non-critical message broadcast would be an option.
Then, maybe the courses page or whatever the first page of the course
was would just tell the students that they have X number of new
messages.  We have talked about adding a what's-new-like page for
students too.

Felicia