[LON-CAPA-users] LON-CAPA Usabillity and Accessibility Study

Felicia Berryman lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 17:21:41 -0500

Hello,

We are currently working with the MSU Usability Lab and the MSU Center
for People with Disabilities for our LON-CAPA Usability and
Accessibility study.  The Director of the MSU Center for People with
Disabilities has already performed some screen reader tests with Gerd's
MMP-based course.  He has asked for more perspectives of LON-CAPA.  He
is particularly interested in "rendering some of the
multi-media/graphical/spatial content in a more useful way for screen
readers."

If you would like to volunteer your course from this semester or a
previous semester as another perspective for this study, please email me
at felicia@lon-capa.org to discuss this further.  For the most part, you
would simply have to add the Directors of both the Usability Center and
the Center for People with Disabilities as well as a graduate student
researcher to your course and adjust their open and due dates
accordingly.  We are particularly interested in finding courses which
use organic response, randomly labeled images, GNU plots,
click-on-image, or any similar graphically dependendent problems.

Thank-you,

Felicia

--
Felicia Berryman