[LON-CAPA-users] (no subject)

Mon, 16 Jan 2006 18:16:36 -0500 (EST)

Hi James,

> Actually, tooling around a bit more this morning, I think I figured out a
> way to kludge together the ability to edit the XML for a sequence.
> Basically, I take the sequence rename it to "foo.html" then I can edit the
> source code inside loncapa, save it back to "foo.html" and then copy it back
> to "foo.sequence". Seems kinda awkward, but a least it lets me fix the
> problems that I think the advanced GUI editor is introducing into my
> sequence (can't believe I'm the only one having that problem).

There are very few people using/trying out conditionals.

I rember having an issue similar to what you describe when I last
built a conditional map. But it wasn't clear to me what was causing
it. (The map had a bunch of conditionals and only 1 pair of them were
showing the problem.)

> It looks like we are still on version 2.02 here at VCU; I'm going to inquire
> about updating our version to see if that corrects any issues I'm seeing,
> and if not I'll post a bug report.

The advaced RAT is unchanged between version 2.0.X and 2.1.X

So unfortunately, this is unlikely to fix it.

--
guy@albertelli.com   0-7-1-8-27,137