[LON-CAPA-users] Course Slots - What's that?

Felicia Berryman lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 03 Feb 2006 09:41:02 -0500

Hi Ray and Guy,

>I don't suppose there is some documentation, or an example somewhere?

Just so you know, the interface for slots so far has been designed
specifically for one class here at MSU.  Guy is working with Gerd to
extend the slot functionalities for his Physics labs.  I think there is
a good chance that there will be a presentation about the time slot
features and bridge tasks at our May conference as well.

I think I'll try creating a dummy bridge task course that I can clone
for people to experiment with as both student and cc.  I have a course
like this that explains the portfolio that I've used for presentations
and a course for 2.0/2.1 new features.  Guy, do you have any bridgetasks
that I can use that are also preferrable published as open source to
help me get started?  I can self-document the bridge tasks and throw in
a few simple pages to explain what is going on.

Felicia

--
Felicia Berryman
LON-CAPA Support Coordinator