[LON-CAPA-users] Who entered grades?

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 14:28:18 -0600

On Monday 12 September 2005 12:39 pm, Guy Albertelli II wrote:
> Hi Todd,
>
> > I've been looking at external course grades entered by my TAs, and I've
> > noticed that PGRD doesn't always show who entered/changed a grade.  It
> > works for some TAs, but not for others.  In those cases, the "Part n
> > regrader" column doesn't even show up.  Every time I enter a grade, as
> > CC, the "regrader" appears.  It seems independent of whether an access or
> > library server was used.
> >
> > Any ideas?
>
> Ugh. No that shouldn't occur, I don't know of anyway to assign grades
> without causing the regrader attribute being added.
>
> If you could ask around and see if you can find out what they did I
> can fix that.

Well, the initial inquiry was not very revealing.  I had both TAs for whom
regrader was reported and TAs for whom regrader was not reported both do the
same thing:  PGRD->All students in course.  Could it be something in the user
profile?  I'm going to try to look over some of their shoulders the next time
they enter grades and see what I can see.

Todd

--
Dr. Todd Ruskell
Lecturer, Department of Physics              Office:  Meyer Hall 326