[LON-CAPA-users] Who entered grades?

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 14:39:34 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Todd,

> I've been looking at external course grades entered by my TAs, and I've
> noticed that PGRD doesn't always show who entered/changed a grade.  It works
> for some TAs, but not for others.  In those cases, the "Part n regrader"
> column doesn't even show up.  Every time I enter a grade, as CC, the
> "regrader" appears.  It seems independent of whether an access or library
> server was used.
>
> Any ideas?

Ugh. No that shouldn't occur, I don't know of anyway to assign grades
without causing the regrader attribute being added.

If you could ask around and see if you can find out what they did I
can fix that.

(Cursory looks through grades.pm doesn't show up any thing obvious to
me.)

--
guy@albertelli.com   0-7-2-1-27,137