[LON-CAPA-users] Image Click problem

lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 19:17:31 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone out there has had a problem with an
imageresponse problem.

I have a problem that requires that the student click on a spot on a graph
where the velocity is zero. It is a sine wave, and they simply click on
one of the extremes.

I had a graduate student who could not do the problem using IE under XP.
Of course, I was fine under XP and firefox, and he was able to do it under
2000 and IE.

Has anyone seen any strange behavior with this type of problem?

Thanks,
Mark

Mark Lucas					email: lucasm@ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab  				phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy             fax:   (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701