[LON-CAPA-users] Image Click problem

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 21:38:26 -0400

Hi Mark,

Yes, I am currently researching an issue which two students in my
class had: the image coordinates for one of the problems arrived 35
pixels shifted to the right.

The server log clearly shows that the submitted coordinates were wrong.

Also, I put the same student in front of Safari on a Mac, no problem.

So, I think it's a bug in some version of IE on XP - the x-coordinate
gets submitted off to the right.

- Gerd.