[LON-CAPA-users] Who entered grades?

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 11:27:42 -0600

I've been looking at external course grades entered by my TAs, and I've
noticed that PGRD doesn't always show who entered/changed a grade.  It works
for some TAs, but not for others.  In those cases, the "Part n regrader"
column doesn't even show up.  Every time I enter a grade, as CC, the
"regrader" appears.  It seems independent of whether an access or library
server was used.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Todd

--
Dr. Todd Ruskell
Lecturer, Department of Physics              Office:  Meyer Hall 326