[LON-CAPA-users] MSU coding for Scantron exam sheets

Wed, 5 Oct 2005 09:59:31 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Nathan,

> And the output file looks like this:
> 100000003134100405001   7416 #0001    STUDENTNAME
> 04          421582      3345223155

1) you have line wrap damage here so I can't actually tell what column
   number things like the CODE and the questions are in so I can't
   write a line

2) with our scanners there is a unique ID number printed on each sheet
   that also appear in the file in that beginning chunk of data. Do
   you know if your schoold does that same?

Both of these questions could be answered most likely by sending a
larger extraction of information as an attachment,

> Can a file like this be adapted to LON-CAPA scantron grading, or am I
> going to have to request a different file format?

You can likely use this file as is.

Both numberical codes, and digits represting bubbled in letter answers
work in 2.0

--
guy@albertelli.com   0-7-2-1-27,137