[LON-CAPA-users] spreadsheet woes

Flammer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 04:40:38 -0600 (MDT)

It seems like there is a problem in the spreadsheet.  There are two
problems where a student has noticed it is not awarding them points for
parts of the problem.

When I look at the assessment level spreadsheet, none of the parameters
for that part shows up (for instance parameter_PART_awarded).  When I
looked at the part names, one was phi_off, and the other also had an
underscore in it. The wierd thing was there was another part called a_max
that did show up.

In any case, I think the underscore in the part name is the offender (I
don't know why it works for a_max), and was wondering if this is a bug,
or if underscores are off limits in part names or if maybe there might be
something else I am missing.  Also, a way to fix it would be nice.

Thanks,
David