[LON-CAPA-users] connection issue re library server

Jim Maxka lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 02 Mar 2005 08:21:25 -0700

Hi Hon-Kie  -- Presumably I have taken cookies into account, because
cookies have to be enabled to use the student information system and I
always see if they can use that first.  Unless, there is a distinction
between allowing cookies for a secure site (https://) and allowing
cookies for a non-secure site like loncapa (http://).