[LON-CAPA-users] drill or practice homework?

rlight lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 12:17:29 -0400

I'm in favor of it as well.

Robley

Robley J. Light                         Professor Emeritus, Chemistry and
Biochemistry
Department of Chemistry          		Phone:   (850) 644-3844
   and Biochemistry                   	Email:  rlight@chem.fsu.edu
Florida State University             	Fax:      (850) 644-8281
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4390    Home Page:
http://www.chem.fsu.edu/editors/rlight