[LON-CAPA-users] drill or practice homework?

lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sat, 18 Jun 2005 16:10:15 -0400 (EDT)

The only issue might be if you want to know that they have tried it. I'm
not sure that's a big issue. I'm getting the feeling that we're very
interested in this kind of stuff here too.

Mark