[LON-CAPA-users] &SUMSEQ in 1.99.2?

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 15:33:51 -0600

I've submitted a bug report, already.  Has anyone out there using spreadsheets
seen problems with this function?

I was just looking at grades from last spring to respond to a student's grade
complaints, and in the "Summary/Export" row, any grade calculated with
&SUMSEQ is incorrect.  The cells each look similar to:

&SUMSEQ("F","regexp:Homework")/&SUMSEQ("D","regexp:Homework")*100

The above line gives me "undefined value", as does another entry without the
regexp option.  However a third entry (also without the regexp option) always
gives me 100.  Obviously this worked at the end of the semester.  The course
was created in version 1.2.x.  Any help would be appreciated.

I haven't had a chance to try it with a new course.

Thanks,

Todd