[LON-CAPA-users] strange pop-up activity

Felicia Berryman lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 15:19:53 -0400

Hi David,

>Has anyone seen anything like this?  Is there a preference she has
>accidentally set on her account that could explain this, because it seems
>isolated to her account.  Her username is 'kvolker' on domain 'csm'

Hmm, I've seen problems when students use the external navigation
screen.  If one of the little windows that pops-up is the External
Navigation screen, you will have to select "Close Window" from the
drop-down box on the screen.  Simply clicking the X to close the window
won't work.

In versions prior to 1.99, if you don't select to close the window from
the drop-down menu and log-out and then log back in you won't be able to
navigate around at all.

Let me know if this is or isn't your student's problem.

Felicia

--
Felicia Berryman
LON-CAPA Support Coordinator