[LON-CAPA-users] Conditional Branching - debugging?

lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 09:57:24 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

As an author I'm putting together a sequence with conditional branching.
I'm working off of Guy's wonderful example from a previous post.

My question is this: It's a bit hard to tell if you've got the expression
evaluating correctly. What kind of debugging information might be at my
discretion? Can I embed calls to logging in the script? Is information
placed in the logs? Can I somehow view variables if I set them?

Thanks,
Mark

Mark Lucas					email: lucasm@ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab  				phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy             fax:   (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701